In Nova Scotia, many rural businesses such as hotels, restaurants, bed and breakfasts, and schools use a well for their drinking water. In order to ensure the water that they provide is safe for human consumption, businesses that regularly serves 25 or more people per day at least 60 days of the year must have their water tested on a quarterly basis to meet the Department of Environment standards. Aqua-Check regularly tests hundreds of registered drinking water supplies each quarter, so we are able to offer highly competitive rates on our quarterly sample collection and analysis packages!
Why Businesses Should Test Their Water?
Aqua-Check collects water samples from hundreds of facilities every three months, so we can offer the lowest bundled sample collection and analysis rates of any professional testing company in the Province.
Our Registered Wells Package includes:
• Collection of water samples by trained, qualified technicians using standardized, aseptic procedures
• Delivery of water samples to accredited, dependable laboratories
• Timely analysis of water samples with electronic reporting and fast turnaround times
• Confidential, secure results archiving, allowing you access to all of your results on-demand
• Access to Aqua-Check’s resources and expertise in case of any water quality issues, audits, etc.
And peace of mind knowing you called the trusted professionals at Aqua-Check for your business's water testing!
Learn more information on water quality and monitoring